Sunday, October 9, 2016

Super Simple Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

Brian loves stuff like this, and it sounded good, so I planned it out for a Sunday meal.

Super Simple Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

Ingredients
1 package (24 oz) frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, with peppers and onions
3 cups cubed Farmland Hickory Smoked Ham
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c (2 oz) shredded Swiss cheese


Preparation
1. Heat oven tp 350 degrees. Combine hashbrowns, ham, and soup in 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle top with cheese.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through

I have been avoiding cream of soups, but I figure once in awhile is fine. It was easy and good. I mixed in most of the cheese (only cheddar), and added in a couple spoonfuls of sour cream since my bag of hashbrowns was a little bigger. I liked that it wasn't as greasy/goopy as other potato casserole recipes.

1 comment:

  1. The soup wasn't in your ingredient list, btw. That actually sounds good right now.

    ReplyDelete