Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dill 'N Potato Salad

So, I made this Dill 'n Potato salad, from the Kraft recipe card that was in the cupboard.
Ben and Russell really liked it, and I liked it a little bit too.
Recipe:
3/4 cup mayo
1/2 tsp dill weed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 cups cubed cooked potatoes
1/4 cup chopped red onions
Combine mayo, dill, salt, pepper. Mix well.
Add potatoes and onions. Mix until all are coated. Chill in fridge.

 Ben says it's not as good as his mom's mustard/curry potato salad, but that it was good and savory.




2 comments:

  1. Many thanks to Ben who posted this for me! It wasn't too bad, and Ben said that it really was almost as good as his Mom's. If you know Ben then that is a pretty good compliment on potato salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like potato salad, and I don't really like dill, so this is a dish I probably won't make.

    ReplyDelete